Following are home remedies which are effective in helping to stop fibroid regrowth after treatment or surgery as well as alleviating discomfort and symptoms associated wit uterine fibroids:
- Avoid birth control pills: Avoiding birth control pills can help prevent fibroid regrowth. Just as these tumours grow faster during pregnancy, their growth is also accelerated by birth control pills containing oestrogen. Pesticides and herbicides used on food products are also oestrogen mimicking products to avoid. Tampons and napkins bleached with chlorine can also mimic oestrogen, so avoid them in order to prevent against fibroid regrowth.
- Fibroids regrowth can be checked by consuming at least three servings of whole grains and/or beans daily. Whole grain and beans also protect against breast and endometrial cancer.
- Eliminating excess oestrogen will result in shrinking fibroids naturally. Dandelion, milk thistle, and yellow dock help to metabolise oestrogen from the body.
- Chasteberry is often used successfully to shrink and prevent the return of fibroids. It reduces excess oestrogen, balances hormones, and reduces inflammation. You can find chasteberry in herbal capsule, tablet, tea or liquid tincture form. You can also take chasteberry as a raw, dried herb. The liquid extract is a potent, highly absorbable herbal preparation. It is worthy to mention that chasteberry is one of the constituents of the FibClear Herbal Formula which helps to shrink fibroid naturally without surgery.
- Liver cleansing and drinking plenty of water to expel toxins from the body will also be very helpful.
- Warm castor oil packs placed on the stomach is another effective method of shrinking and preventing fibroids and relieving pain. Ginger compresses are also effective.
- Exercise helps the body to free itself of toxins and regulate ovulation and this can help you maintain healthy uterus free of fibroids.
If you find this article useful, kindly share it with all the women around you. Let’s kick fibroid out of our community one woman at a time. We love feedback, for any comment, question or feedback, kindly use the comment box below.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
Plan B Wellness Center
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter – @planbwellness