We have written about this issue several times on our website. Yet, people still continue to ask more and more questions about it. Yes, it is understandable. we understand the fact that a lot of women are interested in this topic. If you did not know, please get it clear today that more than 30million women in Nigeria have one type of fibroid or the other and a large percentage of these women are in continuos search of a lasting solution to the challenge.
Below are questions concerning fibroid surgery from our Facebook fan page that caught our attention and several others sent to us via email. Therefore, we feel the need to revisit this issue as more and more people continue to ask questions on it on a daily basis.
‘’please I have been operated on fibroid before, and now doctor has confirmed It again that I still have fibroid, what do I do because I don’t want to go for operation again?’’
Below are more others captures directly from our mail box and whatsapp chat;
Here is another one;
You see, if we tell people to be careful with surgery as a solution to fibroid, it is for their own good. A lot of women lose their lives daily to fibroid surgery. A lot of other women get affected by other health challenges that eventually affect their fertility due to fibroid surgery. Some have gotten their uterus removed while they are even yet to have children at all. Some have gotten their womb damaged, and so on.
Get it clear once and for all, if you undergo surgery to remove fibroid, there is no guarantee that the fibroid will not regrow again as in the cases reported above. Whatever happens to the pain they went through. Whatever happens to the money they spent.
Important Information About Fibroids
- Over 30million Nigerian women suffer from one type of Fibroid or the other.
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumours, which grow from the muscle layers of the womb. They are the most common benign tumours in female.
- Fibroids cause symptoms in about 25% of white and 50% of black women.
- Statistical measure shows that 20% of women develop fibroids by the time they reach menopause.
- In rare cases, fibroids can turn cancerous.
- Having a family member with fibroids increases the risk of you having fibroids too.
- If a woman’s mother had fibroids, her risk of having them is about three times higher than the average.
- Fibroids become more common as women age, especially during the 30s, 40s and 50s. After menopause, fibroids usually shrink.
- Women who are obese are at higher risk of having fibroids.
- Not all fibroids have symptoms. The symptoms depend on the size, location, number and the pathological findings.
Important fibroid symptoms include:
• Abnormal bleeding
• Heavy or/and painful periods
• Abdominal discomfort or bloating
• Back ache, urinary frequency or retention, and in some cases infertility
There may also be pain during intercourse depending on the location of the fibroids. During pregnancy they maybe the cause of:
• Premature labour, or interference with the position of the fetus.
Will it not be a wise option to go for the kind of treatment that will not only remove fibroid, but also take care of the underlining causes of fibroid growth in the first place?
If you are serious about getting rid of fibroid the most natural way, there is hope for you. The one that does not require surgery or chemical drug. This option does not have any negative side effect. If you are ready for it, you can get the Fibroid Remedy Kit.
Click here to learn how to totally and finally get rid of any form of fibroids naturally without surgery and regain your natural health and fertility instantly!
Don’t risk your health further. Don’t risk your reproductive system due to fibroid surgery or any concoction. Go for something natural that will not cause more problems for you, go for the Fibroid Remedy Kit.
For questions and comments, use the comment box below, let’s interact here.
Don’t also forget to share this with others.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
Plan B Wellness Center
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter – @planbwellness