In women who have a hard time losing weight no matter how much exercise they do, there can often be an issue with “estrogen dominance” and this can also have a great effect on their fertility. Estrogen is a hormone produced in the ovaries, and it promotes cell division, cell growth, and when it is in excessive amounts, it causes formation of fat tissue. Another hormone found naturally in women is progesterone, and progesterone protects against the “pro-growth” effect of estrogen.
Normally, estrogen and progesterone work together to achieve hormonal balance and control an aspect of women reproductive system. But as women age (especially between the ages of 35 and 50), the decline in progesterone occurs much faster than the decline in estrogen, and this gradual drop in estrogen combined with a steep drop in progesterone is what initiates a problem with estrogen dominance and growth of excessive fat tissue.
In some cases, this may also affect fertility. While this “estrogen dominance” is a normal, expected part of aging, the weight gain that it causes can be significantly increased by lifestyle or dietary factors that increase the amount of estrogen in the body. Here are some of those “extra” sources of estrogen that can contribute to estrogen dominance and weight gain in women, along with what you can do about it:
- Pesticides and herbicides – Check out fruits and veggies that are organic so you ingest as few pesticides as possible.
- Poultry or beef raised on hormones – As much as possible, eat free-range or grass-fed animals that are hormone-free and when you’re eating out at restaurants, consider opting for the fish unless you know the beef and chicken is hormone-free.
- Chemicals found in consumer products – Creams, lotions, soaps, shampoos, perfumes, hair sprays, and deodorizers all contain chemicals. Be familiar with the content of what you buy.
- Industrial solvents – Glues, paints, varnishes, fingernail polish, and fingernail polish remover are the biggest culprits of industrial solvents. These can be tough to avoid completely, but you can reduce your exposure by using any chemicals like nail polish or nail polish remover in fresh air and open spaces.
- Stress and poor sleep – Both of these can decrease progesterone output. Simple ways to reduce stress include yoga, deep breathing, nature walks, and planning so that you have as much hectic-free time as possible to accomplish your daily tasks. Before bed, limit computer, phone and TV use, and sleep in a quiet and dark room. You can also read our article on Stress and Fertility that explains how stress affects women’s fertility and what to do about it.
- Excessive calories – Consuming too many calories can cause body fat that converts steroids to estrogens. People often “sneak” excess calories into their diets with mindless eating in the workplace in front of the computer or grabbing morsels from their kids’ snacks. Instead, pay attention to what and when you are eating and choose foods that are high in proteins, healthy fats, and fiber that can keep your appetite satiated.
- Poor liver function – The metabolism of estrogens takes place primarily in the liver, so you need to care for that valuable organ! High alcohol intake or use of pharmaceuticals can put a strain on the liver, so limit your alcohol intake or abandon it totally, avoid pharmaceutical drugs unless entirely necessary, and if you have been drinking or using drugs heavily, consider including liver supporting supplements into your diet, such as cucumber juice, milk thistle extract, calcium d-glucarate, folic acid, and taurine. This is recommended for especially cancer and HIV patients who have to take medications that have a direct effect on the work load of their liver.
- Magnesium deficiency – Magnesium is necessary for metabolizing estrogen in the liver, and magnesium deficiency can be created from low veggie and fruit consumption combined with high consumption of processed foods. Consider using a magnesium powder before you go to bed at night, and spray topical magnesium on any sore muscles after you exercise.
A huge percentage of women who suffer weight gain due to hormonal imbalance do suffer from infertility too. We’ve worked with women who have “tried everything” and just can’t seem to get rid of stubborn fat or continue to gain weight coupled with infertility and the best of it is that we always achieve result.
The strategies we’ve outlined work best at beating the weight, and also at reducing the brain fog, appetite cravings, rapid mood changes, and other issues that can occur with estrogen dominance. And the best way we have achieved result in helping people with weight gain due to hormonal imbalance and infertility is with our Hormonal Imbalance Remedy kit and our Female Infertility Remedy Kit.
With the kind of result we get with our Treatment Kits, now we have started throwing a money-back guarantee on our treatments. It is either you get your health desired result or you get your money back. If you have tried so many other treatment options with no result, check out our Hormonal Imbalance Remedy Kit or the Female Infertility Remedy Kit.
Our results speak for us and you are covered with our money-back guarantee. See Testimonies about our Fertility Treatment here.
If you have gained anything from reading this, don’t hesitate to share it with others too. Put your comments and questions or topics you will like us to write about in the comment box below.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
Plan B Wellness Center
Tel – 08099666650
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter – @planbwellness