We have already informed you in our e-mail to you yesterday about our new ongoing book project that’s meant to help every woman afflicted with uterine fibroid overcome this challenge via their diet. So, here is just a tip from the numerous and highly beneficial content of this great e-book. How you can get rid of fibroid with just a home-made juice!
Juicing for fibroids is a great way to help your condition when combined with other beneficial changes in your diet. However, even if you don’t do anything else, it certainly wouldn’t harm you to try a couple of the juice recipes listed below. They really taste great and you can almost “feel” the goodness as you drink them. Wherever you can, use organic produce but if not, wash all fruits and vegetables really well and peel when necessary.
Also, it is best to drink juices as soon as they are made, rather than storing them as this can result in a loss of certain nutrients.
Alternate using different fruits and vegetables as listed below to obtain the maximum benefits of juicing. The goal of juicing is to both detoxify and cleanse your system while boosting your immune system, and regenerating your reproductive organs.
Juicing is an easy way to provide yourself with a concentrated form of nutrients that can help you improve shrink fibroids and improve your fertility. When you “juice”, you can usually pack far more fruits and vegetable portions into just one serving that you could possibly not eat if they were served in their original format.
However, unlike drinking the common squeezed juices, juicing in the format explained below help you to get the benefit of all the whole fruits and vegetables at once. Additionally, the juices are in an easily digestible form so your body is easily able to absorb all the goodness of the vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other plant-based nutrients to do exactly what you want it to do – to shrink fibroids and help you conceive naturally!
The liver plays an important role in removing waste products from the body. There is some evidence to support the theory that a poorly functioning liver can contribute to the formation of uterine fibroids. Modern life introduces many chemicals and environmental toxins into the body which can overload the liver. Many juices, particularly those including fruits and vegetables with the B vitamin, can really help support and cleanse the liver.
Even in our natural fibroid treatment with our fibroid remedy kit, an important part of the treatment is detoxification. Detoxifiying the liver and other organs has a way of refreshing them and making them more active to carry our their natural functions.
To shrink fibroids, it is important that the body is well-nourished and juices can help to ensure that you are getting your quota of vitamins and minerals.
Vitamins C and E can both help maintain the health of the artery walls by preventing free radical damage. In addition, many of the concentrated nutrients found in juices help to lower triglycerides and help prevent blood from becoming “sticky” and liable to clot too easily, this will really a lot of women who suffer abnormal menstrual blood clotting during their menstruation.
Most fruits and vegetables contain vitamin C, with vitamin E being readily available in kiwi fruits, blackberries, asparagus and dark green leafy vegetables. Other nutrients, such as potassium and magnesium will also help to keep the heart healthy.
As well as the benefits of juicing for women with fibroids, there are many other documented benefits of juicing which can help to enhance your general well-being. For example;
- Improving brain function
- Helping keep the skin clear
- Improving digestion
- Improving health of nails, eyes and hair
- Increasing energy levels
- Helping keep joints mobile
These nutritious and tasty combinations are all packed full of nutrients. Enjoy!
You can add a squeeze of fresh lime, lemon or orange juice for taste or if you feel the juice is a little too thick.
Your Juicing Combinations
- 1 teaspoon of honey (100% natural), 1 lemon, 1 tablespoon of pollen, 1 glass of pure water, 1 cup of aloe pulp or juice, or a small cactus
- 1 Beetroot, 1 carrot, 1 apple
- 1 Carrot, 1 apple, Half inch peeled ginger
- 1 Apple, 3 inch piece cucumber, 1 stick of celery
- 1 Tomato, 1 carrot, 1 apple
- 1 Orange, half inch peeled ginger, 3 inch piece cucumber
- 1 Apple, 1 thick ring of pineapple, 1 slice deseeded watermelon
- 1 Apple, 3 inch piece cucumber, 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 Carrot, 1 apple, 1 pear, half mango
You can choose any combination you like from the combinations above. You can also try all of them one by one depending on the availability of ingredient and your likeness for each fruit.
Benefits of Juicing For Fibroids/Fertility
- The main goal of juicing is to both detoxify and cleanse the reproductive system while also boosting the immune system, and regenerating the reproductive organs.
- To cleanse the blood stream, tone the organs and stimulate the body’s cell growth
- Some of the fruits are rich in flavonoids which are known to reduce the risk of fibroids
- Some of fruits in the combination above contain antioxidants, which enhance the immune system and are also very rich in vitamin C.
- To reduce water retention and swelling
- Drinking a pineapple juice in the mornings helps to reduce acidity in the blood stream. High acidity is known to cause tumours.
How to Make a Juice
- Wash produce thoroughly – Unwashed produce can be contaminated with bacteria so this is an important step in the juicing process.
- Line your juicer’s pulp basket – If you have a juicer that has a pulp basket, line it with a plastic bag for easy clean-up.
- Cut or tear produce to fit through the juicer – Just before juicing, cut any produce that might be too large to fit through the juicer whole. Once you start cutting vegetables they begin to lose nutrients so it’s best to cut just when you are ready to juice.
- Feed produce through the juicer – If your juicer has more than one speed, don’t forget to down-shift from high to low for softer fruits. Most juicers come with a chart in the instruction manual to help guide you on speeds. Usually hard produce like apples and beets are on High and soft ones like spinach or cabbage are set to Low.
- Rejuice your pulp – Once produce has been passed through the juicer, check to see if your pulp is still damp. If it is, pass it back through your juicer and you’ll be able to get more juice from the leftovers!
- Drink up and juice on – At this point, you should have a fresh juice ready for you to drink! Drink it as soon as possible because once it’s juiced, it starts to lose nutritional value overtime. If stored properly, it can last up to 2 days max but remember that there are no preservatives in fresh juice (which is why we love it!) so it can go bad quickly. If you prefer it cold, pour over ice.
- Now it’s time to clean your juicer – Carefully scrub your machine with warm water and soap and place on a drying mat. Check the owner’s manual to see if your juicer is dishwasher friendly for an even faster clean.
Tips for Juicing as a Natural Treatment for Uterine Fibroids
- Only make eight ounces of juice per day – Consuming large amounts of juice especially if it is fruit juice can create an acidic environment in the body which is not considered healthy. In addition, some fruits such as grapes have high sugar content which can help to create an estrogen dominant state which can make fibroid tumors worse.
- Focus more on juicing vegetables and less on fruits for the reasons discussed above. Vegetables are more alkaline and can help eliminate or reduce an acidic environment in the body. Fruits do contain beneficial vitamins and minerals despite the sugar content so do not eliminate fruits entirely too.
- Drink the juice within 30 minutes of making as it will lose nutritional value quickly.
- Drink the juice on an empty stomach or two to three hours after a meal.
- Swish the juice around your mouth before swallowing it.
- Use various fruits and vegetables as juicing is one of the best ways to incorporate a wide range of vegetables and fruits at the same time.
- When juicing vegetables, use the various parts such as the leaves and the stems.
- Select a good juicer that can work effectively with both vegetables, fruits, grasses, etc. A good juicer is worth it because it will save you significantly in medical bills. A good blender is also an excellent investment to make in your health.
- To prevent boredom, have access to many juicing recipes. Our new book contains a great many recipes and is a great start to cleanse and detoxify your body in addition to daily help to keep you motivated.
These are just a few tips on using juicing as a natural treatment for uterine fibroids and fertility.
Juicing is just ONE component of curing uterine fibroids naturally. For a more complete guide on what you need to do and the regimen you need to follow to cure fibroids using natural methods only, watch out for our new book on Home Remedies For Fibroid. This book teaches you how to get rid of fibroid without surgery or drugs. Everything you need are stuffs you can get on your own such as your meals, drinks, common herbs, vegetables, fruits and so on. This is a cheaper, better and more natural way to get rid of fibroid and improve on your fertility naturally.
You should also read – HOME REMEDIES FOR FIBROIDS: HOW TO CURE FIBROIDS WITHOUT SURGERY OR DRUGS
Of course, like all the natural fibroid treatments which we recommend, it is best to use a combination of strategies for best results. However, whether you are juicing for fibroids or just because you like the taste, the simple recipes above are certainly worth trying and are great for the whole family.
If you have benefited in anyway from this write-up, kindly share it with others. Make use of the share buttons below the article.
If you are reading this and you have registered for our FREE newsletter on fibroid diet, click here now to register to learn how to ‘’Discover Nigerian FOODS That Make Fibroids Grow Bigger As Well As Those That Help You Shrink Fibroids Naturally’’
If you have any question or feedback for us, use the comment box below to get in touch with us. If there is anything you will like us to add to the new book for you, write it in the comment box below.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
Plan B Wellness Center
Tel – 08099666650
Email – email@example.com
Twitter – @planbwellness