If you are one of the participants in our last Free Health Talk/Medical Check-up that took place at LASUTH Ikeja, Lagos, this last Saturday, your Comprehensive Medical Report is ready.
The medical report your will receive in your email includes;
- Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Test – to check for the deposition of fat and cholesterol on the internal walls of blood vessels and the corresponding symptoms.
- Gastrointestinal Intestinal Function – To check the system in your body that is responsible for consuming and digesting foodstuffs, absorbing nutrients, and expelling toxic
- Liver Function Test – This gives a detailed information about the state of a patient’s liver
- Gall bladder function – The gall bladder is a pear-shaped, hollow structure located under the liver and on the right side of the abdomen. Its primary function is to store and concentrate bile, a yellow-brown digestive liquid produced by the liver. The gallbladder is part of the biliary tract.
- Pancreatic Function – The pancreas is an organ located in the abdomen. It plays an essential role in converting the food we eat into fuel for the body’s cells. The pancreas has two main functions: an exocrine function that helps in digestion and an endocrine function that regulates blood sugar.
- Kidney Function – The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs, each about the size of a fist. They are located just below the rib cage, one on each side of the spine. Every day, the two kidneys filter about 120 to 150 quarts of blood to produce about 1 to 2 quarts of urine, composed of wastes and extra fluid.
- Lung Function – The lungs are one of the hardest-working organs in the body. They expand and contract up to 20 times a minute to supply oxygen to be distributed to tissues all over the body and expel carbon dioxide that has been created throughout the body.
- Brain Nerve – This is to measure how well and how fast the brain nerves can send electrical signals.
- Bone Disease – To help evaluate and monitor the rate of some metabolic bone diseases such as osteoporosis and co in a patient.
- Bone Mineral Density – A bone mineral density (BMD) test measures the mineral density (such as calcium) in your bones. This information is used to estimate the strength of your bones.
- Rheumatoid Bone Disease
- Blood Sugar Test – to measure the amount of sugar (glucose) in the blood
- Basic Physical quality
- Human Toxin
- Trace Element
- Gynaecology – To check reproductive and sexual health
- Endocrine System
- Immune System
- Amino Acid – The Amino Acid Test offers important clinical data on metabolic, nutritional, and neurological disorders
- Bone Growth Index
- Heavy Metal
- Channels and collaterals
- Pulse of heart and brain
- Blood lipids
- Menstrual cycle
- Element of human
- Comprehensive medical report card
Each person’s medical report is coming with detailed explanation and corresponding inbuilt expert advice on nutrition and lifestyle that will help them overcome any issue diagnosed.
At the program, we also taught the participants about various causes of common diseases and how they can prevent them easily.
We also shared a special home-made recipe for detoxification for everybody, either male or female. Our participants were happy to attend and we felt fulfilled too for been there to educate them about what they did not know about their health.
If you missed this, we are sorry. Be at alert for the next one.
If you attended the event, kindly describe your observation and experience below so as to make us serve you better in the next one.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
Plan B Wellness Center
Tel – 08099666650
Email – email@example.com
Twitter – @planbwellness