Diabetes is one of the commonest diseases in our society today. It used to be regarded as a disease of the rich and affluent. But now, it affects even the poor, no thanks to modern civilization and urbanization.
Symptoms of Diabetes
If you do not have the illness called diabetes, then be happy. And be sure you do all you can to prevent it, for prevention is better than cure. The symptoms of diabetes are many and varied. At the earliest stage, diabetes does not show any symptom. In many cases, the disease is diagnosed accidentally when undergoing check-up for other complaints.
The following are some of the symptoms of diabetes:
Poly-urea: This means excessive urination. This constant urination is the commonest sign of diabetes. Because of the high level of sugar present in the urea, it tastes very sugary. If you find yourself urinating very frequently, check if your urine is sugary. Do this by tasting the urea. If it is sugary, then watch out. This may not be enough proof that you have diabetes, but it may be an indication.
Polyphagia: This refers to the excessive hunger often experienced by diabetics. This abnormal hunger is only a reaction of the body to a lack of glucose, thus starving the body cells. The patient is tempted to eat more and more. And yet, the more the food the more the glucose level rises
Polydipsia: Because of the high quantity of fluids lost through urine, the body experiences dryness of mouth and excessive thirst. The patient has an intense craving for water and yet is never satisfied.
Loss of Weight: Because the cells are starved of glucose the body begins to make use of stored fats so as to nourish the cells. When this continues for a prolonged period of time, the patient begins to lose weight.
Weakness and Tiredness: It is not only the fats that are used. The body also feeds on the proteins in the body, leading to general weakness and tiredness.
Itching: Persistent itching all over the body, especially in the genital parts is a symptom of diabetes. This is true especially of women. If a woman persistently experiences itching in her vagina, a medical check-up is advisable.
Herbal Treatment for Diabetes
In treating diabetes with herbs, the aims are:
- to repair the pancreas
- strengthen the kidney
- eradicate the symptoms
- prevent sugar or glucose from escaping in the urine
- help the body to find its natural balance
Points to Note;
The following points should be kept in mind when treating diabetes with herbs:
- Juvenile diabetes or Insulin dependent diabetes is more difficult to cure than non-insulin dependent diabetes.
- Those who develop maturity onset diabetes at age fifty or above respond more quickly to herbal treatment than those who develop the disease at age thirty or forty.
- It is not recommended that insulin-dependent diabetics stop injecting themselves as soon as they begin herbal treatment. They will need to combine both medications for some time after which they will then reduce the volume of Insulin they inject to half its usual volume while they still continue with the herbs. It is only after sometime that they can leave aside the Insulin injection but only on the condition that they check their urine and blood from time to time, so as to monitor their sugar levels.
- Cashew stem-bark (half small bucket)
- 7 green pawpaw leaves
- 1 medium size pot of bitter leaf
- 10 bulbs of garlic
- 10 fingers or pieces of ginger
- 5 bulbs of onions
- 10 pods of Capsicum frutescens (African red pepper or bird’s pepper. Some also call it Chili Pepper. The tiniest pepper you find in the market. Very peppery. Igbo – ose oyibo, Yoruba – ata eiye, Hausa – barkono, Esan – Usira)
- 15 pieces of Xylopia aethiopica (Igbo – Uda, Yoruba – Erunje, Hausa – Kimba, Esan – Unien)
- 15 litres of water
- 2 bottles of honey
Procedure: Boil A to H together in I for 40 minutes. Allow it to stand for 24 hours before adding J. Stir well. Sieve and store in a container.
Dosage: One glass 3 times daily for two months.
If you have been diagnosed of Diabetes and need a lasting solution that will naturally help you to reverse the case, click here to read more about our Diabetes Remedy Kit that offers a holistic herbal and guaranteed natural treatment to reverse diabetes.
If you have gained anything from reading this, don’t hesitate to share it with others too. Put your comments and questions or topics you will like us to write about in the comment box below.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
Tel – 08099666650
Email – email@example.com
Twitter – @planbwellness
Caution: Please use Home Remedies after Proper Research and Guidance. You accept that you are following any advice at your own risk and will properly research or consult your healthcare professional before application.