A lot of fibroid patients do complain of spending a lot of money on different forms of treatment without getting any result to show for it. The symptoms are always still there and the fibroids in some cases even grow bigger.
If you are undergoing fibroid treatment and you still experience any of the following, it means you are engaging in some or all of the 4 acts described below;
- You still struggling with fibroids despite taking different treatments
- You experience bloating and discomfort in your abdominal area
- You are gaining weight
- You undergo painful and prolonged periods
- You couldn’t eat
- You suffer with anxiety and frustration
- Life seems to be hell for you
Here are 4 reasons you’re still struggling with fibroids;
- You Are Eating Red Meat, Dairy, Poultry And Eggs These foods, especially from animals fed with hormones, increase estrogen levels and that causes fibroids to grow bigger. A way to get over this is to reduce your red meat intake. For poultry and dairy products, make sure you take organic ones. Eat home grown chicken instead of the highly preserved frozen chicken. This applies to all poultry products such as egg. Egg from home grown organic chickens is better than those from poultry chickens that are fed with chemical-containing feeds.
- You Are Eating Starchy Carbohydrates These foods increase the risk of fibroid Starchy carbohydrates, such as potatoes, white rice and white bread, may increase the risk of uterine fibroids.
- You’re Not Maintaining Your Ideal Body Weight Studies indicate that obesity can increase your risk of developing fibroids. It has been stated that obesity is associated with the presence of uterine fibroids in women. One possible reason: Fat cells contain estrogen. Women who are overweight tend to have higher levels of estrogen circulating in their body than normal-weight women. On the other hand, losing weight will lower estrogen levels, which may protect against fibroids. In one study, women who exercised for seven hours per week slashed their risk of developing fibroids, possibly due to weight loss. Eating foods low in calories will also result in weight loss and lower levels of estrogen, which may produce a similar fibroid-reducing effect,
- You Are Eating High Glycemic Index Foods Women that take foods with higher glycemic index/load have greater fibroid risk than their counterparts with the lowest glycemic index/ Low glycemic index/load foods – like apples or whole beans for example — gradually release sugars into the blood. By contrast, foods with high glycemic index/load, such as sugary drinks and pastries, white bread, and white rice, release sugars rapidly and cause the body to release hormones to compensate for blood sugar spikes. Therefore, women that consume foods with higher glycemic index levels generally had greater fibroid risk after allowing for multiple other factors potentially associated with the development of fibroids. Also, women younger than 35 years with higher glycemic load had greater fibroid risk than their counterparts with the lowest glycemic load.
You deserve a complete freedom from fibroids. That’s what the Fibroid Remedy Kit does for you. It helps you get rid of fibroid without surgery!
If you are also thinking of getting managing fibroid with your diet, click here.
If you have gained from reading this article, don’t forget to share it with as many people as possible. Add your questions, comments and feedbacks in the comment box below.
Stay Healthy And Never Give Up!
Plan B Wellness Center
Tel – 08099666650
Email – email@example.com
Twitter – @planbwellness